John-Paul Photography

Sunday 7 July 2013

rebecca + shaun | wedding

I'm extremely happy for this amazing couple and I'm glad that I could be a part of their amazing wedding. Here's a taste of their big day. All the best to Rebecca and Shaun in the future! -J.P. A few months into our relationship I knew Rebecca was the one. Her love, her personality, and charm are only a few of many traits that I truly love. She has been there for me and I'm really looking forward to our future together. I love her with all my heart and soul and nothing will ever change that It's crazy to think that the guy I met at a ski-trip a little over 2 years ago would end up beside me today, picking flowers, and colour schemes for what's to be the most important day of our lives. On our first date I knew that whatever this was going to be, it was going to be good, and here we are. He's given me 4 things: his love - in all the little quirky thing things he does, his friendship - solid as a rock, listens to anything i have to say to him(as he should), and his word that he will always do whatever it takes for us to have everything we want in life, that's more than I could ever ask for. I know what it's like to put up with me, that's how I know he's a keeper!

No comments:

Post a Comment